Monday, August 18, 2008

Blog Comments

I never know whether blog commenting is a good idea or not. According to people big on networking, blog comments draw people to your blog and build a network. How can like-minded people find each other unless people come out of the shadows and identify themselves? I don't know about you but I like googling my name periodically and seeing what comes up. Usually it's not my blog. Usually it is blog comments I can barely remember making. And sometimes my name comes up but the comment that shows belongs either to the person commenting before me or after me and isn't at all anything I would say. At the least there should be an expiry date on comments appearing in a google search. Comments are just that comments - not something one would expect to be so out there for so long.

No comments: