Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lambeth Conference

I'm trying to decide how much time to devote to Lambeth Conference stuff. Rather than doing the Bible Study on John, I think I'll just watch the Gospel of John DVD. I have the blogging Bishops on my Google Reader. The first time I read all the blog messages, my eyes felt strained but since then there have been only a few posts. The initial catching up gave a pretty good overview of both who is blogging and the position and strategy of each Bishop. Combine the blogs with the values tribe information in Sex in the Snow and you get the Coles Notes of Lambeth. Thank goodness rules have been laid down about what can and cannot be blogged about. It gives us a window by which to judge the degree of fair play and civility happening behind closed doors.

No comments: