Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cost/Benefits Analysis of Resolutions

http://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/2008/01/16/9-great-ways-to-invest-in-yourself/
I'm a great fan of Scott H. Young's blog. He's a 19 year old Manitoban with a 4440 feed. Because he's so young, he's a little fresher than the more experienced motivational/personal development gurus. The above link takes you to his article on great ways to invest in yourself which I'm posting in lieu of discussing New Years Resolutions. I could profitably work on any of the 9 areas he writes about. What's different about his list of things you should do to make your life flow better is that he also includes the cost and the payout. I love the feeling I get when making Resolutions to become a more disciplined person but I think my downfall was never doing a cost/benefits analysis when decision making.

No comments: