Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What Happened to Yesterday

Where's my blog entry from yesterday? I was up from 7 a.m. until 5 a.m. so it's not that the day wasn't long enough. David called around midnight and asked for a 5 a.m. wakeup call. I've since heard that the airline has found his luggage and more importantly his alarm clock and hopefully all our best Christmas presents ever. I take thyroid medication, Vit. B12 and Vit. D so I can manipulate things a bit by changing the timing of all that "here's a boost of energy" stuff". Good thing I don't take serious medication - I'm messing around with the Vitamins. I used to think I had bear genes. Winter would come and I go into hibernation mode. Well it wasn't SADD and it would have been a major eye mistake to buy those lamps. If you live in a northern climate, get your Vitamin D levels check. In my case, getting more Vit D was lifesaving.

No comments: