Sunday, August 5, 2007

Re: Brandi & Kenny's Wedding

Peter was one of the ushers at Kenny and Brandi's wedding this weekend. He did great and I had the time of my life. The wedding was in Windsor so Stephen had to leave fairly early as he doesn't like to be tired for Sunday. I had agreed to be a designated driver so I was committed to staying until the very end. I thought after Stephen left, I'd be an old lady sitting in a chair in the corner for the rest of the night. Well it didn't turn out that way at all. My children and their friends kept me on the dance floor all night long. I wasn't the clergy wife for this occasion and got to capture that feeling of being young and carefree again. Well actually it was better than being young because I was so proud of the people they had all developed into.

No comments: