Tuesday, May 15, 2007

French Lessons

I'm absolutely terrible with languages so it would be pathetic if I forget my Gr. 10 French or my Gr. 12 Spanish. If I had my way, I'd watch every DVD with the French or Spanish subtitles on. I always get outvoted on that one although sometimes they'll agree to English subtitles if the dialogue is mumbled or there's a long phone conversation happening in the room (even though the cord is long enough to be in 3 other areas of the house) or Peter is drumming.
Check out this site http://french-word-a-day.typepad.com/ She posts 3 times a week and only introduces a few French words into each of her blog posts. While you're there, click on "links". She has an interesting array of links for those who want to be more seriously curious about anything French.

No comments: